Subject: Re: your mail
From: Blackout <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
Cc: Joe <[email-masked]>, "Layberger, Fredie" <[email-masked]>, "J. David Johnson" <[email-masked]>, John Bourg <[email-masked]>, lightwave <[email-masked]>, toaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 12:02:27 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for all the in depth information about what's going on at the New
Tek BBS Joe.  Unfortunately I don't own a toaster yet, I am looking to
buy a full setup but looking for a good deal.  I have not been able to 
actually SEE the FLYER so that is why I am asking so many question about it.
If anyone wants to give me a full review of the thing, I would appreciate
it.
 
[email-masked]
 
So I guess I cannot call the New Tek BBS because I'm not a registered
owner right now huh?

--
Blackout <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]